Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Plan


. . . all before I turn 30


The plan is to find 25 different guys who are willing to go out with me starting March 1, 2011. After that I will pick 5 of those guys to go out on a second date. Finally, if this all works out, I will have found one special guy to accompany me to my 30th birthday dinner at the end of the month. He will get to meet my friends, family and probably some strangers, and see the fun shenanigans they get into when they're all thrown together in the same room.


Your job is to help me find the guys!


I've already started putting the schedule together but I need more guys.
Lots more!

So if you know of an outgoing, adventurous, single guy between the ages of 26-36, send him my way.
I'm lots of fun! I promise.

Guys can sign up by emailing beks30in30@gmail.com.

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Friend!!! I am SOOOOOOOO excited to read all about this! I hope you find someone super duper special! xoxo

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

We are looking forward to reading all about your adventures!

Anna said...

I love this. I am going to post it on my husbands facebook so that any single guys he knows might see it... I of course will also be looking for a man to sign up!

All these pics you have up are hot too. You look fantastic. Seriously.

Cant wait for this adventure! :)

Brittney & Morgan said...

Bekah!!! I love this! I think it is the nest idea you have ever had. You look so beautiful in your pictures!

Cameron's Corner said...

Do they have to be single guys? Cause after seeing those photos, I wanna sign up.

funwith31 said...

Hey there! I'm Janelle from funwith31.wordpress.com Heard that you were doing it! Congrats!! It is so SO much fun...and I really didn't like dating before. My final first day (#31) and I are getting married in 30 days!! :) woot! woot! Good luck!! And have fun!