Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sign-Ups: Week 2

It has been another successful week for my little dating project. I only need 9 more guys to sign up, so even if you don't think you know anyone, tell your friends because they might know someone who wants to sign up.

Last week I asked you to vote on whether I should introduce the guys before I go out with them or not. Two-thirds of you said Yes! If I have enough guys by February 21st, I will close the sign-up, finalize the schedule and start posting about each of the guys.

Until then, I would like you to meet the Zombie Dalmuti. Someone actually took the time to create this profile and I think it's hilarious!


Name: The Zombie Dalmuti

Age: Died in 2003 at 28. Currently would have been 36.

Height: 5'10" Fortunately the underworld has been kind to me.

City of Residence: Salt Lake City. Or to be more specific, roughly 775 feet north-northeast of 4th Avenue and Q Street.

Occupation: Tuba Player

LDS: Yes, by proxy

Interests & Hobbies: Shotgun dodging, knife fighting, dermatology, burning things, climbing out of basements, eating, slamball, hibernation.

Times Available: Late evenings after sundown.

Would I Like to Plan the Date: (growl) Okay.
Like I said, hilarious!