Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sign-Ups: Week 3

Oh my goodness, this is hard!
Last night I had the gals come over to help me arrange the calendar of dates. We had it all figured out and by the time I went to bed, I still had one open spot. Now? I have too many guys!!
Over night there were quite a few guys who signed up for my little project.
I am completely overwhelmed! I truly thought I would be scrambling to find dates and now I have to turn some of them down. How the heck am I going to do that?!!!

This is definitely the hardest part of the project, but after sorting through availability dates, I think I've got the perfect schedule. I just have to get a few more confirmations on the dates, then I'll post the calendar and start introducing the guys.
Dating starts in less than a week! I'm so super excited!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to start reading about all your fun dates! Are you going to write about each one each day, or are you going to do a weekly sum up?

Anonymous said...

That was from Brittney J, by the way. I don't have a Google ID anymore.

Mickael said...

Can you keep the extras as alternates? What if someone has an appendectomy?

Nicole Williams said...

First of all, that's what she said to your first line. Second, I'm just so happy that all of this is working out!!

Rebekah said...

Brit - you're the only devchunka I know :) and yes, I'll be writing about each date.

Mike - good, no - great idea! I forgot to account for the chance of an appendectomy. Over the weekend I secured 2 alternates in case of such an occurance.
I'm so glad you're looking out for me!

Nicolie - Of course you would say that. Ha ha ha!