Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beks & Justin

Justin Dickey! What can I say about Justin? He beats me in everything from Root Beer Tests to Putt Putt Golf . . . and I love it! No I don't love losing, but I love competing against someone who gives it their all. Justin and I went to Boondocks for our second date. We started out at the batting cages and then moved on to a super fun game of mini golf. I have so much fun with Justin, it doesn't matter what we're doing. He just has this contagious smile and adventurous personality. It's seriously addictive. By the time we finished at Boondocks, Justin and I were famished and had to get food asap. Or rather, I was famished, Justin doesn't get hungry - it's weird. So we drove around Draper for a little while until we decided on Noodles & Co. Justin and I had a great time talking at dinner and then we had to rush to get him back home to finish his homework. I don't want him to get a bad grade because of me. I feel like I can't say this enough, but I have so much fun with Justin. I just like being around him. I hope I get the chance to see him again very soon. :)

4 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I don't know if anyone caught this, but on the last video when I said cute couple, Justin turned to me and said "It's true". Sooo...he thinks their a cute couple as well!! Love it! Justin was a serious doll face and super cute!! Beks has a hard decision ahead of her.

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Bekah! Thanks for giving me something to look forward to every day in March. I hope you have a great night tonight.

Amy said...

GO TEAM JUSTIN!!!!

dre said...

Whether he won your heart or not, he has an adorable smile.