Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ryan Bingham

A few things you should know about Ryan: he's really, really good looking; he's very accomplished and motivated; he can play just about any sport; and he's got a witty sense of humor that makes him extremely fun to be around. Plus, he likes musicals!

Does this guy have any flaws? Just from this information, the quick answer would be a resounding no. However, apparently he's cursed.

We met at my place and walked over to El Matador for dinner before the show. The walk, although short, gave us a chance to chat just a bit longer than we would have if we had driven the one block to the restaurant. Ryan chose to eat at a Mexican restaurant because he wanted to eat as much cheese as possible before giving it up for lent. He's not catholic, but he's been doing the lent thing for about five years now. I told him I could possibly give up root beer if I had to. Lucky for me, this is not the year for me to start doing the lent thing, so bring on the root beer! :)

Ryan is so fun to talk to. He told me all about how he chose his profession and how it fits him perfectly because he's very much a people person. He loves interacting with people and even acting for them. He performed on stage during high school and college. Which makes me think I chose the perfect guy to go on this particular date with me. I had tickets to see the musical, Hairspray, at the new Centerpoint Theater in Centerville. The show was absolutely fantastic! Ryan and I had such a great time and afterwards all I wanted to do was listen to the soundtrack again.

We ended the date by driving back to my place to take the daily date picture. I probably should have posted all of the pictures from our little photo shoot, but just know that we had an extremely fun time with this. Now do two dragons . . .

I know what you're thinking, what about the curse? Ryan seems to think that if he dates a girl for a little while and then they break up, she'll marry the very next guy that comes around. I think Ryan just needs to find right girl. Who knows, maybe I could break that curse. :)

6 comments:

Nicole Williams said...

You did two dragons!! Haha I'm glad that didn't weird him out :)

Vanessa said...

I heart this picture so much! Sounds like a fun date!

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Any guy that will do two dragons is A-OK in my book! Best photo pose ever!!!

Angie and J.D. said...

You're amazing for doing this!? Are you running out of energy? I think if I was doing this, the guy that offered to help catch up the laundry and dishes would get a 2nd date :D

Anna said...

you guys are cute :)

loving all this!

dre said...

Ryan, don't worry about the curse. I had a couple of friends claim that curse and they are settling down with amazing women.

Now the curse is there if the guy truly doesn't treasure what is in front of him and always looking out to sea for the next amazing person.