Thursday, March 31, 2011

Beks & . . .

I couldn't do it! I'm sorry, I know this is very disappointing, especially to those of you who had a March Madness type dating brackett. The truth is, I went out with 25 amazing guys this month and I couldn't pick just one guy. There are a few of the guys from the "Final Five" that I would like to go out with again, and there are definitely a few of the guys from the first date round that I would like to get to know better. I didn't go into this project expecting this to happen. In fact, I thought it would be easy to pick just one guy in the end. But it wasn't easy. When you have so many great choices, it's actually pretty hard. I know some people will be mad at me for not picking anyone, but I also know that the people that mean the most to me, my awesome family and friends, will support me no matter what. So now I will leave it up to the guys. If any of them want to get to know me better, I would love for them to ask me out. No blogging, pictures, videos or expectations. Just me. :)

6 comments:

Arin and Troy said...

I think that is the perfect ending to this project! Why risk choosing the "wrong" one, right? After all, its hard after only 1 or 2 dates to really get to know someone. I am sure it was a great experience either way!

Anonymous said...

Ya, I had no idea how you were going to pick just one guy after so many incredible dates! I hope you had a fabulous birthday dinner, and am sure you'll have many more fun dating adventures to come!! I'm glad you added some bonus picks from the second dates to the slide show.

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Love the slide show of it all. Love how it ended. Love your face!!

Aimee said...

Beks, why do you just leave it up to the guys to ask you out again? Why can't you just take charge, and do it yourself. No waiting around for them to ask YOU out. If you want to hang out with them, then just ask them out. It seems like you had great connections with a bunch of guys, so why not explore them for yourself. After all, you're in your 30's now, and nothing is more attractive than a girl that knows what she wants. :)

dre said...

You did good kid.

I think it's great you open the statement for all 25 to ask you out again if the feel inclined. It may be easier when they ask you out on their terms not the blog.

This was fun. Get some rest. And follow your heart.

Laura Lee said...

Awwwwwww. See now I don't want to give you my information for the guys I want to go out with. I hope the ones that are worth your while give you a call! Good work...and good luck!