Saturday, March 26, 2011

March Madness and the Final Five!

I'm sorry this has taken so long to post, Mom!

I hope you like my picks. :)


In no particular order:










and





Thank you!!!!!!

to all of the amazing guys I was so fortunate to meet this month.

I had a fabulous time and would recommend that my single gals date any of these guys.


In fact!

That's exactly what I'm going to do.


ALL THE SINGLE LADIES . . .


please go to the Sign-Up page of this blog and send me an email with all of your info and the guy that you would like to go out with. I will then forward all appropriate submissions to the guys and they'll take it from there.


Trust me gals, you don't want to miss an opportunity with one of these fantastic fellas!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I know who my favorite is. Glad to see he's on the list. I hope you two have a wonderful second date and many many more to come.

dre said...

I have two fav that didn't make the list. What gives? jk.

Can't wait for the bday party!