Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chas White

Another night at the Salt Lake Home and Garden Show means another late date for Beks.

I called Chas at 10:00pm as I was running out of the Expo Center. I thought he would be a little annoyed with me being so late, but he wasn't. Chas didn't seem to mind one bit and he invited me over to his house in Riverton for some ice cream. When I arrived, he was outside waiting for me, ready to greet me with a hug. He gave me a quick tour of his beautiful home and then we jumped in the Mini to go to the store for the ice cream.

The plan was to buy a bunch of stuff for ice cream sundaes but instead, my car seemed to just drive itself right over to In & Out. Chas was so great, he could tell that I was hungry for some real food so we ordered two #2's and turned this date into a late dinner. So grateful for flexible people!

While at In & Out, Chas and I talked about all sorts of stuff, including past relationships and his two kids. I can tell that Chas is a really good dad. His life revolves around his kids, just as it should. We also talked a lot about movies and how we both love them. I might love them a little more than Chas, considering that my friends have given me the nickname of Movie Slut. Chas will actually go to movies by himself, that is something I've never felt brave enough to do.

After dinner, we headed over to the Smiths to buy some ice cream and we ended our date at Chas' house just chatting in his kitchen. If Chas and I go out again, maybe we can catch a movie together so he doesn't have to sit by himself. :)

No comments: