Friday, March 4, 2011

Joe Muir

To say that my date with Joe was 100% awesome would be a complete understatement.



Joe is a little chatter box. We talked so much on our way to the restaurant that we drove about 5 blocks past it. When we finally arrived at Zupas we went straight to a secluded table in the back where we told funny stories and laughed a lot. Okay, really Joe told all of the funny stories and I laughed a lot.



Joe has been everywhere. Really, everywhere! And he has done pretty much everything. He has had several different jobs because he's just good at everything and most of those jobs required him to travel - a lot! It wasn't until recently that he decided to quit the travel-for-work stuff and go back to school to get a degree in chemical engineering.



I was having such a great time listening to all of the funny stories and learning all about Joe that I almost didn't want to leave dinner. But Joe had more than just Zupas planned for us. From there we went up to this building at the U to play pool. I'm not going to say that I completely dominated that game of pool, because it just isn't true, but I did walk away pleased with my victory. Ping pong, however, well let's just say that I am a little good at ping pong and a lot bad. Ha ha ha - that was one of the stories Joe told me "It was a little good and a lot bad." I thought that phrase was so funny that I've been using it all night. Joe probably got sick of me saying it, but if he did, he hid it well.

We ended the date by going back to my place and chatting a little more. Joe didn't stay long though, he could tell I was getting tired and he was kind enough to let me go to bed at a decent hour.

Joe is such a fun guy and I could definitely see myself going out with him again. Joe, you're the complete opposite of a little good and a lot bad. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnny Metropolis said...

Joe sounds splendid. I do however find myself having more questions about him... is there a section that tells me how old he is and what his calling in church is or something?

Also, is this whole blog all gonna be nicey nicey for 30 days or are you gonna be honest when you go out with a total tool?

anMAREe said...

This has nothing to do with your dates. I just want to know how it is that you are able to look smokin' hot in all the pictures I have ever seen you in?